Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations 2005 (SI 279 of 2005)
safefood complies with the Regulations on the Re-use of Public Sector Information. All of the information featured on our website is the copyright of safefood unless otherwise indicated. You may re-use the information on this website free of charge in any format.
Re-use includes copying, issuing copies to the public, publishing, broadcasting and translating into other languages. It also covers non-commercial research and study.
Re-use is subject to the following conditions. You must:
- Acknowledge the source and our copyright in cases where you supply the information to others
- Reproduce the information accurately
- Not use the information in a misleading way
- Not use the information for the principal purpose of advertising or promoting a particular product or service
- Not use the information for or in support of illegal, immoral, fraudulent, or dishonest purposes
safefood is not liable for any loss or liability associated with the re-use of information and does not certify that the information is up-to-date or error free. safefood does not authorise any user to have exclusive rights to re-use of its information.